Last week I participated in a panel discussion at the UCLA School of Law on Social Media and The Legal Professional. We discussed the benefits and pitfalls of incorporating social media into the practice of law with particular emphasis on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. I did a live broadcast of the event via Ustream and 63 people dropped by to watch the discussion. The recording of the whole panel is here.
Follow me on Twitter
- Here’s the pitch…Leila is moving on to the production side of the new media business and I’m starting a new search for an assistant to help me as Head of New Media and SVP in Business Affairs at ICM. Interested in helping disrupt and create a new industry? Here’s what I’m looking for in an ideal candidate [...]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sushi with George Ruiz of ICM | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- ICM Partners Forms Digital Strategy Division, Hires Group Head
- Uber Agent to the Web Video Stars: This is Becoming a “Real ...
- Thoughts on the T – George Ruiz: Transmedia Challenges and ...
- Hollywood agency ICM revamps digital unit, focuses on startups ...
This blog does not reflect the opinion of my employers and/or clients.
©2008 George H. Ruiz