I love my Timex T-Series Watch. Will you look at that face? Clean, stark, simple presentation of the time. Exactly how a watch should look. The case is stainless steel and quite beefy making it feel like a substantial piece of hardware on your wrist. It comes with a high quality leather strap that looks like it belongs on an Omega. It even has a chronograph (but really, who uses that). Little details like the rakishly angled date nails the utilitarian but high design aesthetic of this watch. The only criticism I have is that it uses a unremarkable Phillipine-made movement rather than a Japanese or Swiss one. Still, it tells excellent time and the best part is that it’s only $64. Save the money you would have spent on a Panerai and travel to Australia instead. Then you can take your Timex diving – it’s water-resistant to 165 feet. Get this watch. Link
Follow me on Twitter
- Here’s the pitch…Leila is moving on to the production side of the new media business and I’m starting a new search for an assistant to help me as Head of New Media and SVP in Business Affairs at ICM. Interested in helping disrupt and create a new industry? Here’s what I’m looking for in an ideal candidate [...]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sushi with George Ruiz of ICM | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- ICM Partners Forms Digital Strategy Division, Hires Group Head
- Uber Agent to the Web Video Stars: This is Becoming a “Real ...
- Thoughts on the T – George Ruiz: Transmedia Challenges and ...
- Hollywood agency ICM revamps digital unit, focuses on startups ...
This blog does not reflect the opinion of my employers and/or clients.
©2008 George H. Ruiz